- Eligibility: Valentine Special. Register on our website (“thumbbell.com“) to be eligible as an contestant. (“The Contest”) is open and is offered only to legal Indian residents of age 18 or older at the time of entry, residing in and physically located in India. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Promotional Period: Promotion begins on February 5, 2016 at 12:00AM (IST) and ends February 12, 2016 at 11:59PM (IST)(the “Eligibility Period”).
- Entry: Register on our website (“thumbbell.com“).
- Prizes/Odds: THE PRIZE i.e. CANDLELIGHT DINNER for a COUPLE on February 14, 2016. The Prize will be given to one lucky winner(s). Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
- Winner(s): Winner(s) will be randomly selected at the end of the promotional period and will be notified by e-mail and/or on their mobile. The winner(s) are required to fill out, sign, date and provide an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability form to Thumbbell Media Private Limited C-217, Block-C, S.F.S. Flats, Sector-19, Rohini, Delhi – 110085 or by email to email@example.com. The winner(s)’s name(s) may also be posted at www.thumbbell.com and our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/thumbbell, Google+ page at https://www.google.com/+Thumbbell-com, our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/thumbbell and/or our Pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/thumbbell.
Winner(s) will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability of Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 1 business day of responding to prize notification.
- Eligibility: Sweeptakes / Contests are open and offered only to legal Indian residents age 18 or older at the time of entry, reside in and physically located in India. Employees and Directors of Thumbbell Media Private Limited, participating prize provider(s), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor(s), which are final and binding in all respect.
- E-mail: Should you access Thumbbell.com, Pinterest Page, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook page to participate in these Sweeptakes / Contests (either by going directly to website or clicking an icon or other link on another website) by “Like Us” and submitting the registration form and acknowledging receipt of the confirmation email you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from Thumbbell.com and its affiliated partners. You may subsequently opt-out the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting the site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chance to win in these Sweeptakes / Contests. During the Eligibility Period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which Thumbbell.com deems are related to Sweeptakes / Contests and related programs.
- Eligibility Period: Promotion begins on February 5, 2016 at 12:00AM (IST) and ends February 12, 2016 at 11:59PM (IST)(the “Eligibility Period”).
- Entry: Register on our website (“thumbbell.com“). Only one (1) entry per account will be accepted. All enteries must be complete as per the provided form with your email address and mobile number. By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information about Thumbbell.com and its affiliated partners (You may opt-out of the receipt of such information at anytime by following the instructions in the email or as indicated on the website). No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or ineligible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
- Random Drawing: Winner(s) are selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the duration of Sweeptakes / Contests. Winner(s) will be drawn by February 13, 2016 12:00PM. Winner(s) will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number supplied. Potential winner(s) is/are required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, grant of rights, and a publicity and liability release within one (1) day of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) selected. Potential winner(s) must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. All decisions made by Thumbbell.com are final.
- Prize/Odds: A Candlelight Dinner for a Couple on February 14, 2016 (The Prize) will be given to one (1) lucky winner(s). Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Thumbbell Media Private Limited makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize(s) awarded. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value if original prize becomes unavailable. Void where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Within 4 hours of the drawing, winner(s) will be contacted via email and winner(s) name(s) can be posted on the Thumbbell.com website. Winner(s) will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within ten (1) business day of responding to the prize notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or if a winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance of these Official Rules will result in disqualification by default. By accepting the prize(s), where permitted by law, winner(s) grant to Sponsor(s), and those acting pursuant to Sponsor(s)’s authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Further participants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor(s), its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective promoters, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweeptake / Contest related activity, or participation in this Sweeptakes / Contests. Sponsor(s) reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the sweeptake(s) / contest(s) or website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the website; or to be acting in a non sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method(s). In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter Sweeptakes / Contests at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which are responsible for assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweeptakes / Contests and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website. Sponsor(s) is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweeptakes / Contests or downloading or coping materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the Sweeptakes / Contests or a drawing is not capable of running by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor(s), may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweeptakes / Contests, Sponsor(s) reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweeptakes / Contests, or drawing, and select the winner(s) for the Sweeptakes / Contests, or for such drawing, from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor(s). IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR(S) OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PROMOTERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.thumbbell.com AND/OR magazine.thumbbell.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHENTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweeptake / Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweeptakes / Contests, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in New Delhi, India.
- Winner(s): Winner(s)’ name(s) may be posted on Thumbbell.com, Thumbbell Facebook Page, Thumbbell Pinterest Page, Thumbbell Google+ Page, Thumbbell Instagram Page, and/or Thumbbell Twitter Page no more than 1 day after promotional period. Winner will be notified through emails. Winner(s) are required to fill out, sign, date and return an affidavit form to Thumbbell Media Private Limited C-217, Block-C, S.F.S. Flats, Sector-19, Rohini, Delhi – 110085 or to email firstname.lastname@example.org.